Applied Development (AD) supports the U.S. Federal Government by providing:
- Diversability Services
- Reasonable Accommodation
- American Sign Language (ASL) Interpretation
- Deaf Culture and Community Awareness
- Communication Access Real Time Translation (CART)
- Reader Services (Technical and Non-Technical)
- Section 504/508 Disability Compliance
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Services
- Complaint Management, Investigations, Resolution
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Disability Laws, Rules, Regulations, Policies Expertise
- Strategic Communications Management
- Technical Writing and Editing
- Marketing and Advertising Campaigns
- Social Media and Analytics
- Customer Experience (CX) Training and Certification
- Management and Business Support Services and Solutions
- Language Interpretation/Translation for Individuals with Limited English Proficiency (LEP)
- Foreign Language Training
- Accessibility Audits/Consulting
- Inclusivity and Diversity Training
- Certifications: ISO9001
- Awards: Inc5000, FAST 50, Bridging the Gap
16,928 — Number of Diversability service hours provided
398 — Number of Diversability service providers – ASL Interpreters, Readers, CART Writers
99 — Percent fill rate
25 — Number of states where we provide services – AL, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, VA, WA, WI, WV
25 — Number of current Prime Contracts
U.S. Army Medical Command (MEDCOM). W91QV120C0003, $4,166,124, 12/3/2019 – 5/31/2023, Comprehensive Strategic Communications Management Support Services.
Washington Headquarters Services (WHS), Diversity Management Operations Center (DMOC). HQ0034-18-C-0002, $3,998,209, 11/1/2017 – 10/31/2020, DoD Initiatives to Support Employment of Individuals with Disabilities.
Defense Human Resources Activity (DHRA), Diversity Management Operations Center (DMOC). H9821020C0001, $3,511,404, 11/1/2019 – 10/31/2022, Disability Programs for Employment of Individuals with Disabilities.
Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). HC104718C0005, $2,674,537, 9/17/2018 – 9/16/2022, Sign Language Interpreter Services.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). 86548A18C00005, $2,389,399, 09/28/2018 – 09/27/2021, PHA 22/23 OpSub Tool Support Contract (OTSC). AD serves as the Managing Partner (Prime) of Joint Venture P3 Innovation to support HUD.
Air Force District of Washington, DoD Office of Diversity Management and Equal Opportunity (ODMEO). FA701417C5003, $1,822,680, 05/01/2017 – 10/31/2018, Initiatives to Support Employment of Individuals with Disabilities. AD provided Workforce Recruitment Program Support for ODMEO.
Army National Guard (ARNG). W9133L-16-C-0089, $1,288,477, 3/1/2016 – 2/28/2021, Technical Writing and Editing Services for ARNG-SPC and ARNG-ILI. AD has continuously provided Strategic Communications Support to ARNG since 2016.
Veterans Health Administration Office of Community Care (VHA CC). VA259-17-D-0112, $401,010, 03/14/2017 – 03/13/2022, ASL Interpreter Services. AD has continuously provided certified interpreters to VHA CC in 8 states since 2017.
Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) VECTOR IDIQ. 36C10X18D0044, Value To Be Determined by Task Order (TO), 5/25/2019 – 5/24/2028, Veteran Enterprise Contracting for Transformation and Operational Readiness (VECTOR) Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contract, Service Groups: 2 and 3. See Task Order below.
VA VECTOR VEO CX (VECTOR IDIQ Task Order). 36C10X18D0044 – 36C10X19N0115, $299,751.00, 9/3/2019 – 9/2/2020, VECTOR TOPR 0016 – Veteran Experience Office (VEO) Customer Experience Training (CX) Service Group 3: Training.
Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). SP4510-17-D-0009, $220,919, 9/23/2017 – 9/22/2020, Sign Language Interpreter Services for the Hart Dole Inouye Federal Center.
Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS). HQ042319P0017, $261,030, 5/15/2019 – 5/14/2022, Interpreter Services DFAS-DMPO Ft Meade, MD.
VA VISN 5 BPA. 36C24518A0067, Value To Be Determined by Call Order, 9/4/2018 – 9/3/2023, ASL Interpreter and CART Services. AD provides Interpreter and CART Services to VISN 5 VA Medical Centers on 4 Call Orders (see below).
Washington, DC VA Medical Center (VAMC) – VISN 5 Call Order. 36C24518A0067 – 36C24518N3818, $260,504, 9/24/2018 – 9/23/2019, Call Order on VISN 5 BPA, Interpretation and CART Services.
Martinsburg, WV VAMC – VISN 5 Call Order. 36C24518A0067 – 36C24520N0181, $70,060, 1/1/2020 – 12/31/2020, Call Order on VISN 5 BPA, Interpreting Services.
Martinsburg, WV VAMC – VISN 5 Call Order. 36C24518A0067 – 36C24519N0269, $61,864, 1/1/2019 – 12/31/2019, Call Order on VISN 5 BPA, Interpreting Services.
Louis A. Johnson, Clarksburg, WV VAMC – VISN 5 Call Order. 36C24518A0068 – 36C24519N0483, $3,215, 6/1/2019 – 5/31/2020, Call Order on VISN 5 BPA, Sign Language Interpreting, CART, and Short Notice Requests.
West Palm Beach VAMC. 36C24818P0365, $171,248, 4/9/2018 – 4/8/2023, ASL Interpreter Services. AD has consistently provided certified interpreters to West Palm Beach VAMC employees and patients since 2018.
Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA), Seattle Regional Office. 36C10E18P1049, $120,884, 5/14/2018 – 9/30/2022, ASL Interpreter Services.
U.S. Department of Commerce. 1331L518P13350076, $105,497, 9/24/2018 – 9/23/2022, Sign Language Interpreter Services for National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA).
Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA), San Diego Regional Office. 36C10E19P0079, $91,800, 1/2/2019 – 12/31/2019, ASL Interpreter Services. AD has supported the San Diego Regional Office’s Deaf/Hard of Hearing employees since 2019 with a 99% fill rate.
Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA), Los Angeles Regional Office. 36C10E20P0046, $38,804, 12/1/2019 – 1/31/2020, American Sign Language Interpreter Services.
Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS). HQ042319P0010, $38,400, 2/11/2019 – 5/4/2019, Interpreter Services DFAS-DMPO Ft Meade, MD.
U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Risk Management Agency (RMA). AG-645S-P-17-0015, $17,088, 9/28/2017 – 9/27/2018, Non-Technical Reader Services.
Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA), San Diego Regional Office. 36C10E19P0046, $14,748 10/31/2018 – 12/31/2018, ASL Interpreter Services.
Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) National Acquisition Center (NAC) BPA. 1204T019A0023, Value To Be Determined by Call Order, 10/1/2017 – 9/31/2022, ASL Interpreter Services. AD has successfully delivered interpreter services to 3 VA NAC divisions since 2017.
U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Forest Service BPA. 1204T019A0023, Value To Be Determined by Call Order, 8/19/2019 – 8/18/2024, Region 6 American Sign Language Interpretive Services.
Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) BPA. S5121A19A0001, Value To Be Determined by Call Order, 1/14/2019 – 1/13/2024, American Sign Language Interpretation Services in 17 locations throughout the United States.
Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers (FLETC) BPA. 70LGLY19PGLB00431, Value To Be Determined by Task Order, 10/1/2019 – 9/30/2024, Sign Language Interpretation (SLI) Services.
U.S. Army Human Resource Command – Ft Knox BPA. W9124D19A0002, Value To Be Determined by Call Order, 1/16/2019 – 1/15/2024, Blanket Purchase Agreement for Sign Language Interpreter Services.
- DUNS: 078516013
- CAGE Code: 6ST51
- NAICS Codes:
- Accepts Credit and Purchase Cards
- GSA IT Schedule 70 SINs 132 51, 70 500: 47QTCA19D000L
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs Veteran Enterprises Contracting for Transformation and Operational Readiness (VA VECTOR) IDIQ: 36C10X18D0044
- Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), Member of DV United Joint Venture
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC) IDIQ, Member of Aligned Evolution Team, Member of Agility Team
Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs):
- VA VISN 5 Interpreter Services BPA: 36C24518A0067
- S. Army Ft Knox Interpreter Services BPA: W9124D19A0002
- USDA Forest Service Interpreter Services BPA: 1204T019A0023
- DCMA Interpreter Services BPA: S5121A19A0001
- VA NAC Interpreter Services BPA: VA797S-17-A-0002
- DHS FLETC Interpreter Services BPA: 70LGLY19PGLB00431
- S. Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) certified business
- SBA Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone)
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
- Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)