Having good strategies in place is key for any organization. While there is a certain amount of steps you can take without a fully fleshed out plan in place, a quality strategy sets your organization up for success and gives you key performance indicators so you can measure the success of your endeavors.
Most business owners and individuals in leadership positions have vision but may lack the strategy to back it up – or may not have the time and resources to create and implement a strategy. Applied Development provides strategic consulting services necessary for your organization to better achieve its plans and visions for the future.
What is Strategic Consulting?
Strategic consulting services help businesses answer important questions like:
- What should we be doing?
- How should we be doing it?
- Who should be taking care of it?
These questions apply to the overall strategy of the organization, as well as more granular projects and goals.
A strategic consulting service provides resources so your organization can have the best shot possible at achieving its goals. They listen to your needs and your vision, break down what needs to be done to get there, and work with you to ensure that everyone is on the same page before deployment.
Then, depending on your consultant, they will take the plan that you created together and begin helping you execute against it.
What Types of Strategic Consulting Does Applied Development Offer?
At Applied Development, we offer a variety of strategic consulting services to both private businesses and government agencies.
Some of the most prevalent services that we offer include:
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) – Government agencies often have DEI goals that they need to meet for large projects or general hiring. Our DEI consultants review current policies and procedures that are in place to attract DEI applicants. They may tweak the existing strategy or start from scratch, depending on the agency’s needs.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Compliance – EEO complaints can be costly and time-consuming. Additionally, they can ruin an organization’s reputation. The Applied Development EEO strategic consulting team assists your team on putting the best processes in place, from ensuring fair interviews to providing mediation services for complaints.
- 504/508 Compliance – You can read more about Sections 504/508 here, but these essentially exist to establish equitable communication standards for people with physical, intellectual, or developmental disabilities. Non-compliance can result in costly lawsuits. Our experts provide resources including American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters, CART services, and screen readers, to name a few.
- Strategic Communication Consulting – Both internal and external communications need to be aligned for an organization to properly reflect branding and culture. The Applied Development team can help you put together everything from brand guidelines to individual campaigns.
Working with Applied Development
If your organization requires strategic consulting services for special projects, Applied Development can help. Our expert team members have a wealth of experience and knowledge that can greatly benefit your organization.
If you have questions or are ready to get started, please give us a call at 410.571.4016 or contact us online for more information.